Value of Love

'The weather is good and I love to sit on a couch with you, watching the sun go down and I found a letter in an old forgotten book of which I don't remember what I read, but that does not matter because we are here and I look at the sun and I am looking at you, thinking all is alright. But sunsets change into dawns, and dawns form again into dusks and the sun will go down and up again with or without us all...' I m trying to remember the words, but the hand written letters are dancing in the haziness of the evening, so I keep looking at you and that is enough to finally understand.'

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Een nieuwe vorm van regeren en bestuur; Noticratie, regeren d.m.v. informatie

Waarom mRNA niet kan en zal werken....

Voorwaarden van en voor niet schadelijke functionaliteit van onze samenleving